Google+ Followers

Friday, February 25, 2011

First Post☆





Hi! I'm AnaSofia and this is my first post on Velvet Vanda in blogspot (I have a tumblr with the same name) In this blog I hope to document all my thoughts, hopefully with a unique perspective, on fashion, film and other global mediums. Fashion has always had an influence on me and my sisters, our mother worked in the industry and our dad was just a diva. One of the things I adore most about fashion is the fact that it truly is wearable art, with it one can put on a persona for the day if they so chose so. It is also international, it has the strength to unite people from all parts of the planet who share their love for this remarkable art.

3 comments:

  1. hola anaaaaa soy samantha me encontrast en la roma ! peroo no me acorde de tu usuario facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola http://www.facebook.com/anasofia.delacamara :)

    ReplyDelete